Sunday 14 April 2013

Life Insurance Lighthouses: Sunday Stamps

So Sunday has rolled around once again and it is back to work tomorrow. But before the weekend is completely done, it is time to participate in Sunday Stamps.

The theme this week is lighthouses, and I have the perfect cover to share.


I remembered this cover after I had already posted about lighthouses the last time, and was annoyed I had left it out. Luckily it now comes in handy for today's Sunday Stamps. The cover comes from my Grandpa Jeff's collection. I am not sure why the New Zealand Government Life Insurance Department were issuing stamps, but I do like their work very much.


The stamps are nice, right?

To see what other lighthouse stamps people have found to share this week, click on the Sunday Stamps link below.

Also, I am running a little giveaway at the moment, so please do check it out and enter! Happy Sunday everyone.



Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. A cover! Hurrah! And look at that ship under full sail coming up to the lighthouse in the second stamp! These are great.
    Thank you for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first time to see NZ lighthouses stamps. Particularly love that one at the bottom.

    Your newest follower,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great theme ... and this cover is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cover you have there - I especially like the 1/- design. Here is a link that should give an good explanation as to how these type of stamps came about

    http://stamps.nzpost.co.nz/new-zealand/1905/government-life-insurance

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure why the New Zealand Government Life Insurance Department were issuing stamps, but I do like their work very much. life insurance rates

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even permanent insurance requires the client’s regular review. best life insurance companies 2013

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life Insurance is very important to financially protect people and the things you value most. If you died or are terminally ill, your Life Insurance NZ and other private insurances can enable your family to continue without the added stress of financial hardship.Using Insurance Helpline are completely for life insurance and health insurance in NZ for you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello internet friends! I love to read your comments - so thanks for sharing ♥